Adapted from Yummly.
makes 5 servings
- 2-3 cans chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 2 red pepper (diced)
- 1 cup corn kernels (from can, frozen/thawed or fresh)
- 2 cups edamame (cooked)
- 4 scallions (white and green parts finely sliced)
- 2 packages mixed greens
- juices from 2 limes
- 1-2 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
Whisk together dressing ingredients. Toss with vegetables, chickpeas and greens.